Flight Guide: Arrival at Your Destination
You may not find discount parking at Newark Airport, but you'll find it at Newark Long Term Parking. After you park your car, board your plane, and arrive at your destination, follow these steps to keep your trip running smoothly:
- Wait until the plane has come to a complete stop and the flight attendant gives you the go-ahead before you start retrieving your carry-on luggage.
- Once you arrive in the airport, you'll see signs for baggage claim. After you retrieve your baggage, move out of
the way so others can retrieve theirs.
- Tip: To spend less time waiting on your baggage, use a bag or suitcase that is easily distinguishable by color or shape so you won't accidentally miss it as it goes by.
Even though you saved money using our Newark Airport parking service, your happiness may be compromised if your airline loses your luggage. If you think this may have happened, follow these steps:
- Check for lone luggage similar to yours.
- It's possible someone else picked up your bag thinking it was theirs. Try contacting the person on the lone luggage you found. They may have yours.
- Check other baggage claim belts.
- Sometimes luggage gets put on the wrong belt, so it's best to check them all.
- Inform the airline that your luggage is missing.
- Make sure you give them as much detail as possible about the bag or suitcase and its contents.
- Provide your hotel or residential information so the airline can contact you when they find it.
- Inform your hotel that your luggage is missing.
- Hotels will usually try to provide you with some supplies that you don't have and will check back with the airline for you.
Now that you're at your destination, meet your party, hail a cab, or head back to the best place for discount Newark Airport parking to retrieve your car!