After you leave our EWR Airport parking service, arrive at the airport, and board your flight, you’ll need to know what you can and can’t do while in the air. Make a reservation today at NALTP and enjoy Newark Airport parking right around the corner from Newark Airport.
Rules and Regulations
- Before take-off, a flight attendant will share the airline’s personal safety rules and explain what to do in the event of an emergency. Pay close attention in case you need to act.
- Turn off your cell phone while taking off and landing.
- Don’t use wireless devices (headphones, computer mice, radios, etc.) because they could interfere with the plane’s method of communication.
“Fear of Flying” Tips
At our EWR Airport parking service, we know many people have a fear of flying. Here are some tips to help those of you relax:
- Pay attention to lyrics or do a puzzle.
- Concentrating on the words of a song or doing a puzzle will distract you from what’s really going on.
- Watch the flight attendants.
- If you become panicky, keep an eye on the flight attendants. If they’re calm, there’s usually nothing to worry about.
- Control your breathing.
- Concentrate on taking long, deep breaths. Count to 100 if you need to.
- Look out the window.
- This may seem scary, but if you know what’s going on around you, it’s usually more comforting than not knowing.
Both customers and members of our EWR Airport parking service have found these general flying tips to be helpful:
- When you get to your seat, familiarize yourself with your seat belt.
- In an emergency, you don’t want to be fumbling with how to take it off.
- Bring entertainment.
- Take a music player, reading material, laptop, etc. so you don’t get bored.
- Move around.
- Especially on long flights, your muscles can start to ache from poor circulation and lack of stretching.
- Stash a small toiletry bag in your carry-on so you can freshen up before you arrive at your destination.
- Bring a credit card.
- Nowadays, many airlines won’t accept cash for in-flight purchases.
- Drink water.
- The air in the plane is usually very dry and you can become dehydrated easily.
- Bring a sweater.
- If you’re departing from somewhere warm, make sure you grab a jacket or sweater to wear if the plane is cold.
Parking Around Newark Airport
Ready to make a reservation with the All-Stars of parking? We invite you to give our services a try and see why so many people park at our Newark Airport parking location.