Our parking service lets you skip the hassle of parking at Newark Airport. We also give you tips on how to make your trip easier and more enjoyable.
Packing is usually the least-enjoyable part of traveling, but if you pack smart, you’ll make things easier at our Newark airport parking facility and during your trip:
- Use luggage that is easily recognizable – a bright color, an uncommon shape, etc. so you don’t waste time searching for it at baggage claim.
- Pack light. Many people have the tendency to over-pack, so as you pack each item, think long and hard about whether you’re really going to need it or if you can get by without it.
- To avoid the hassle of losing your luggage, pack all of your belongings into a suitcase that you can carry onto the plane. This way, you’ll have everything you need with you at all times and you can avoid checked bag fees.
Since your car will be parked at our Newark Airport parking facility, you may need to rent one. Just remember these tips:
- Once you get your rental car, check it for dents or scratches and notify the sales person if you find any that aren’t already listed. This prevents you from being blamed for the damage once you return the car.
- Read the terms and conditions carefully before committing to a company so you don’t find any surprises (like non-refundable insurance fees) once you get the car.
- If you’re traveling to Europe, choose a diesel-powered car instead of gasoline. Diesel is cheaper and will give you better fuel economy.
The staff members at our Newark airport parking service know how hard it can be to choose where to lodge on a trip. We’ve found some things that can make it easier:
- Look into bed & breakfasts. Often times, they’re cheaper than hotels and you’ll get a room and food in one place.
- If business is slow, ask for a deal on your hotel room. Offer to pay in cash, book with them directly, or stay for at least three nights.
- Consider a three-star hotel instead of a five-star. Think about how much time you’re going to spend in the room. If you’re planning on enjoying the night life for most of the time, save some money by opting for a cheaper room.