Courtesy of Our Newark Airport Parking Company
Boston, Massachusetts is the largest city in New England, and is famous for its profound influence on the history of our nation. This thriving metropolis is also known for its seafood and busy port. It is home to several prominent universities, and has a diverse selection of shops, restaurants and nightclubs. Be sure to check out some of our recommendations and if you’re flying from EWR to Boston for your next trip, don’t forget to book a reservation with our Newark Airport parking company.
Main Attractions in Boston, MA
- Freedom Trail: There’s arguably no other city in the United States as steeped in history as Boston. The Freedom Trail is a three mile path through the city which leads you through historic sites, such as Paul Revere’s home and the Bunker Hill monument.
- The Boston Tea Party Ship: A replica of the original ship where the Sons of Liberty threw British tea into the harbor. There is a popular tour and a fun reenactment you can take part in.
- New England Aquarium: Over 500 species of fish and aquatic animals can be found at the New England Aquarium. This popular tourist attraction is located on the waterfront and also sponsors whale watching tours outside of Boston Harbor.
- Museum of Fine Arts Boston: This is one of the best art museums in the world. It houses an impressive collection of Impressionistic paintings, plus an excellent assortment of American paintings, furniture, and folk crafts.
- John F. Kennedy Presidential Library and Museum: This is the national memorial to our 35th president who was assassinated in 1963. It has several exhibits that explore the life of this fascinating man and the Kennedy clan.
Things to Do in Boston, Massachusetts
- Watch the Red Sox at Fenway Park: Fenway Park is home to the Boston Red Sox and is one of the most famous ballparks in America. Tours are fun for sports fans, and the complex is awesome for history buffs too. Built in 1912, it has many of the same features it had when it was first opened.
- Go to a Boston Pops Orchestra Show: The Boston Pops is one of the best orchestras in the nation. It is perfect for music lovers of all genres. Their most popular conductor in recent years was John Williams, the composer of the score for Star Wars.
- Shop at Quincy Market: Constructed in 1824, this popular market is filled with stalls selling souvenirs and knick-knacks. They also have an incredible replica of the iconic bar from the television show “Cheers.”
- Dance the Night Away at Royale: Popular DJs from around the globe are featured at this multi-story nightclub. If live music is what you crave, check out their full schedule of concerts featuring local and national indie bands.
- Eat Chocolate at Captain Jackson’s Historic Chocolate Shop: Not only can you eat tasty chocolate treats; you can learn about chocolate making from the Revolutionary War era. The workers are all dressed in period costumes and sell historically accurate chocolate drinks and desserts.
When to Visit Boston, MA
Autumn is the perfect time to visit this historic city. Fall foliage in Boston is a sight to behold, and the crisp temperatures are perfect for walking around the city. Summers in Boston can be muggy, but this is also prime tourist season. Many outdoor events take place from June through August, but keep in mind that hotel rates will be at their peak. Boston is stunning in the winter, but unless you plan on wearing boots and a large coat, it’s best to wait for the warmer months.
Choose Our Newark Airport Parking Location
Newark Airport Long Term Parking offers the best Newark Airport parking services for travelers flying out of EWR. Customer service and exceptional Newark Airport parking rates are only two of the reasons customers choose us. Here are a few more things to consider.
- Security: Parking your vehicle at EWR is risky. That’s why our customers prefer our safe lot which is surrounded by sturdy fencing and monitored by a state-of-the-art surveillance system. Our employees also keep a vigilant eye on your vehicle around the clock.
- LTP Club: Membership is free, and LTP Club members enjoy exclusive discounted rates, plus earn points that can be used for free Newark Airport parking days. Members can also download a free app to their phone to keep track of their points, receipts and to make online reservations. Sign up today and earn a FREE DAY OF PARKING IMMEDIATELY.
- Short or Long Term Newark Airport Parking: Whether it’s a weekend getaway to Boston or a month-long stay on Cape Cod, you can park as long as you need to. Customers can self-park their vehicle or use our valet-parking
- Car Maintenance Services: We offer more than the best Newark Airport parking near EWR. Newark Airport Long Term Parking has a full menu of car care services, including oil changes, detailing packages, and gas fill-ups.
- Text Pick Ups: When you are ready to be picked up from the airport just shoot us a text and we’ll be there in a flash.
- Electric Vehicles: Return from your trip to a fully charged car. We have ChargePoint electric car charging stations for our environmentally minded customers.
There’s a reason we are known as the All-Stars of Newark Airport Parking! We provide the best services with daily parking rates that won’t drain your bank account. Make a reservation online with us when you travel to Boston. Enjoy your trip!