Please Note: Our facility has relocated, our new address is 422 Frelinghuysen Ave, Newark, NJ 07114
Currently, our airport parking lot is self park only. We have temporarily suspended valet parking and our car care services to minimize interaction with your vehicle.
If you join our free LTP Club, you can enjoy contactless service using our app to scan in and out of the lot. All of our staff will be wearing face masks and we require all customers wear a mask on the shuttle to/from the airport.
At Newark Airport Long Term Parking we are following CDC guidelines to ensure the health and safety of our customers and staff. We have also incorporated some additional safety features for our airport parking service.
New Safety Procedures
- Our shuttles will continue to run throughout the day for on-demand pickup. Each of our shuttle buses will only be in operation once every 4 days. They will be thoroughly disinfected at the end of each day and then remain parked for at least 3 days.
- We have changed the lot over to 100% self parking to minimize interaction with your vehicle. Valet parking is not available at this time.
- Face masks will be worn by all office staff and shuttle drivers.
- Face masks will be required to be worn by all travelers on our shuttles.
- Employee’s temperatures are taken and recorded at the start of every shift.
- All shuttle drivers and employees are fully vaccinated.
- Vans will be sprayed, wiped down, and thoroughly sanitized between trips.
- A plexiglass barrier has been installed at the office counter.
- Our office is thoroughly disinfected on a daily basis.
- We sanitize keys, door handles, and steering wheels any time they are touched.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at all times.
- Luggage assistance is available only upon request.
- Car care services are not available at this time.
We’re currently open and our shuttles will continue to run on demand. When your flight arrives back at EWR, please call 1-973-900-0396 for pickup from the airport.
NPA SAFEPARK™ Program Participant
Since the start of COVID-19 pandemic, we have done everything we can to keep our customers and employees safe. We have since teamed up with the National Parking Association’s SAFEPARK™ initiative. This program helps parking lots like ours adapt to the ever-changing environment and enact the proper hygiene, protection, sanitization, and handling procedures. We proudly display the SAFEPARK™ badge as active participants of this program and look forward to continuing to serve our customers in the safest and most effective ways possible.