Courtesy of Our Newark Airport Parking Company
Denver is the capital of Colorado and is known as the Mile High City. It sits right next to the Rocky Mountains and several points of the city are exactly one mile above sea level. Stunning scenery and an astounding cultural scene make this a must-visit city. Everyone knows about Denver’s outdoor wonders, including some of the best ski slopes in the world. But they have so much more to offer, including excellent museums, restaurants, and shopping. Here are a few suggestions for your next visit to Denver, thanks to your Newark Airport parking company.
Main Attractions in Denver, CO
- Denver Art Museum: This museum is one of the best in the west. It has several rotating permanent collections and an outstanding collection of Native American art. The museum has superb educational programs and lectures for the entire family and should not be missed.
- Denver Mint: A part of the United States Mint, the Denver Mint has printed money since 1906. It is also the biggest producer of coins in the world. The guided tour is free, and the gift shop has many unique commemorative coins for sale.
- Mount Evans Scenic Byway: Located about 60 miles west of the city, this is the highest paved road in America. It culminates at the summit of Mount Evans, which is over 14,000 feet tall. You will also see Echo Park and the captivating Summit Lake.
- Denver Zoo: The zoo houses over 4,000 animals from over 650 different species. There are themed sections of the zoo, like Bear Mountain and The Giraffe Encounter. Denver Zoo also has excellent educational programs suitable for all ages.
- National Ballpark Museum: This is one of the biggest private collections of sports memorabilia in the world. The primary focus is on the first 14 ballparks built in the United States. History buffs and sports fans alike love this museum.
Things to Do in Denver, Colorado
- See a live show at Red Rocks Amphitheater: This famous venue has excellent views of the Rocky Mountains, plus it attracts some of the biggest acts in music. Located in Red Rocks Park, it is filled with gorgeous hiking trails and red sandstone cliffs.
- Go shopping at the 16th Street Mall: This mile-long shopping district is full of stores, restaurants, and nightclubs. Unique, local stores, and nationally known retailers line the street, and if you get hungry, there are many eateries to choose from. Even if you decide not to shop, the people-watching is excellent.
- Watch a baseball game at Coors Field: Named after the famous brewing company, Coors Field is home to the Colorado Rockies. This major league baseball team’s stadium is huge. It sits on 76 acres and holds up to 50,000 spectators.
- Dance the night away at Beta Nightclub: Some of the best DJs in the world have played in this one of a kind nightclub. It is an enormous space with a state-of-the-art sound system. They have a fog machine that uses up to 265 gallons of liquid nitrogen nightly.
- Enjoy a gourmet meal at Tavernetta: An Italian restaurant owned by James Beard award-winning chefs; the food is perfection. Ditch your low-carb diet for one night and dig into a plate of their famous pasta.
When to Visit Denver, CO
People in the know visit Denver in the spring and the fall. April through May, September and October have lower room rates and airline tickets are also more reasonable. The weather is cool and comfortable and there are fewer tourists. Summer is a popular time of year and it is when tourists visit the most. If you can brave the cold, winter is when you will score the best bargains on hotel rooms.
Choose Our Newark Airport Parking Location
If you fly out of EWR, choose the most popular Newark Airport parking service, Newark Airport Long Term Parking. We are the All-Stars of Newark Airport parking because of our excellent rates and our dedication to providing the best customer service. Here are a few reasons to choose us.
- Save Money With The LTP Club: This club is free to join, and there are no annual fees. Our members receive the lowest daily parking rates. Members also earn points they can redeem for free parking days! Included in the membership is a free app you download to your phone. You manage your receipts and reservations from your phone. Who knew that Newark airport parking could be both affordable and convenient?
- Secure Newark Airport Parking: Parking at EWR is a hassle, plus they have almost zero security. We monitor our lot 24 hours a day by both trained personnel and a high-tech security system. Plus, it is surrounded by sturdy fencing. Enjoy your trip knowing your car is safe.
- Long or Short Term Newark Airport Parking: Park your car on our lot for as long as you like. Whether you are going on a weekend getaway or a month-lengthy trip to Denver, we’ve got you covered.
- Car Maintenance Services: Our off-site Newark airport parking service has a full menu of services. We fill gas tanks, provide oil changes and detail cars, plus so much more!
- Electric Vehicle Charging: Eco-friendly drivers choose our Newark airport parking service because we can charge their cars while they are away. Wouldn’t it be great to have a fully charged vehicle when you return from your flight?
- Text Pick-Ups: When you return from your trip just shoot us a text and we will pick you up from EWR. No phone calls or long waits.
Make a reservation online today with Newark Airport Long Term Parking. Enjoy peace of mind on your trip knowing your vehicle is being taken care of by the best off-site parking service near EWR.