Courtesy of Our Newark Airport Parking Company
Los Angeles is the entertainment capital of the world, and the second largest city in the U.S. It is located in southern California, and is a top vacation destination because of its wide variety of attractions and its beautiful climate. While Los Angeles is known as the land of movie studios, there’s so much more to experience. Here are a few things to explore the next time you fly from EWR to Los Angeles, courtesy of our Newark Airport parking company.
Main Attractions in Los Angeles, CA
- Disneyland: Known as “The Happiest Place on Earth” Disneyland is perfect for the entire family. It has thrilling rides and attractions plus excellent restaurants, bars and nightclubs.
- Hollywood Walk of Fame: In front of the famous TCL Chinese Theatre, the Hollywood Walk of Fame is where hundreds of celebrities have left their hand and foot prints. While you’re there, you can also tour the theater which represents the excesses of Hollywood’s golden age.
- Sunset Boulevard: This iconic street was the setting for many famous films, including the Gloria Swanson epic of the same name. Many movie stars still have mansions along the strip, and it is home to several famous music venues, including The Roxy Theater and Rainbow Bar & Grill.
- Paramount Pictures Studios: Explore the studio where movie and television classics were made, including I Love Lucy, The Brady Bunch and Cheers. It is the only film studio in Hollywood still in operation.
- Venice Beach: Early in the 20th century, Venice Beach was designed to look like the same city in Italy, complete with canals. That’s where the comparisons end, since it is filled with funky boutiques and nightclubs. Be sure to go people watching on the Boardwalk.
Things to Do in Los Angeles, California
- Go sightseeing in Hollywood Forever Cemetery: It might sound creepy, but your best chance of running into a celebrity is probably here. It’s next door to Paramount Pictures Studios and is the final resting place of Rudolph Valentino and Judy Garland.
- Take a Hollywood Homes Tour: See how celebrities really live. There are a variety of bus tours operating in Los Angeles, and though you probably won’t see Sandra Bullock or Tom Cruise, you can observe their homes from a distance.
- Shop on Rodeo Drive: In Beverly Hills there are three blocks filled with the most luxurious stores in the world. Buy a new outfit from Balenciaga, or a Louis Vuitton handbag.
- Go swimming at Zuma Beach: Los Angeles has plenty of beaches, but Zuma Beach is a well-kept secret. It’s the cleanest beach in the area, and much more peaceful than Venice Beach or Santa Monica.
- Eat at Spago: Wolfgang Puck is the celebrity chef who owns this iconic Italian restaurant. It might be on the pricy side, but the food is out of this world.
When to Visit Los Angeles, CA
During the summer months the weather can be stifling. It’s best to plan your trip between the months of March through May, and September through November. Another advantage of visiting during these times is fewer crowds and lower hotel rates. The average temperatures during these times of the year are excellent, ranging from the 50s through the 80s.
Choose Our Newark Airport Parking Location
The best place to park while taking a trip out of EWR is Newark Airport Long Term Parking. We offer affordable rates and top-notch security for your vehicle. Here are a few reasons to choose us for Newark Airport parking.
- Flexible Parking Solutions: You can choose to park your own vehicle, or we can provide valet services for you. No matter which option you choose, your car will receive only the best care. Both long term and short term parking solutions are available.
- LTP Club: We are known for our affordable rates, and our free to join LTP Club guarantees the best rates plus additional benefits. Earn points toward free Newark Airport parking every time you park your car at our lot. Members can download an exclusive app to keep track of receipts, make reservations and streamline the check in and check out process.
- Security: Parking at Newark Airport is risky. Why leave your car where security is non-existent when you can park at a facility that is surrounded by strong fencing? Our offsite Newark Airport parking lot is also monitored by both our trained attendants and a high-tech surveillance system.
- Vehicle Maintenance Services: Wouldn’t it be convenient to return from your vacation to a full gas tank? This can happen, plus we have a full menu of other services, including car detailing and oil changes.
- Electric Vehicle Charging: Our Newark Airport parking facility uses Charge Point to charge electric cars.
- Text Pick Up Service: When you arrive home from your vacation just shoot us a text message and we will pick you up from the airport in no time.
Make your reservation today and enjoy the best Newark Airport parking service available. We hope you have a fabulous trip!