Courtesy of Our Newark Airport Parking Company
Located in central Florida, Orlando is one of the Sunshine State’s most popular destinations. Orlando is home to world-class attractions such as the famous Disney World and Universal Studios, along with an interesting mosaic of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. While Orlando is known for its fabulous theme parks, there’s much more to this Florida city. Here’s what you can expect if you fly from Newark to Orlando for your next vacation courtesy of our Newark Airport parking company.
Main Attractions in Orlando, FL
- Disney World: From Magic Kingdom to Epcot, you don’t want to miss out on your chance to visit Mickey and his friends.
- Madame Tussaud’s: If you’ve always dreamed of meeting your favorite celebrity, you can meet their wax lookalike at this kooky museum. At Madame Tussaud’s, you will be able to take photos with Wonder Woman, Aquaman, and many other movie heroes.
- The Central Florida Zoo and Botanical Gardens: Lush gardens and an array of furry friends are located in this 116-acre zoo. The gardens are stunning, and many people enjoy feeding the friendly giraffes.
- The World of Chocolate Museum: Your taste buds will be delighted when you visit this tasty spot. Learn about the origins of your favorite chocolates and enjoy samples during your visit.
- Orlando Watersports Complex: Head here to learn how to navigate the waters by paddleboard.
Things to Do in Orlando Florida
- Have dinner at Enzo’s on the Lake: This upscale Italian restaurant offers rich traditional delights. It’s a hot spot for romantic dates and the restaurant overlooks the lake.
- Visit the Orlando Museum of Art: African and contemporary pieces call this museum their home. Opened in 1924, it has been serving the surrounding community ever since.
- Cut loose at GILT Nightclub: Ten bars and two dance floors accommodate patrons while they party all night long. Well-known DJs and delicious craft cocktails can also be found here.
- Stroll the Orlando Farmer’s Market: Whether you fancy produce or fresh-cut flowers, spending a warm morning at Orlando Farmer’s Market is fun and relaxing.
- Bike the West Orange Trail: Twenty-two miles of wide-open trail await you; you’ll get a workout in while enjoying the scenery and fresh air.
When to Visit Orlando, FL
The best months to visit Orlando are March and April. The temperatures in these months are favorable. While the summer months bring stagnant, scorching days to the city, these months offer temperatures ranging from fifty to eighty degrees. Travel prices are also the most reasonable during this time.
While June through November offers nice weather and low prices, you run the risk of hurricane encounters and rained-out plans. Although late November is typically hurricane-free; the last two weeks of this month offer cool weather and unbeatable prices on travel accommodations.
Choose Our Newark Airport Parking Location
If you are traveling from EWR, no place offers better Newark Airport parking services than Newark Airport Long Term Parking. Here are just a few reasons you’ll want to park with us while you are out exploring Orlando:
- LTP Club: Our LTP Club is free to sign up for and there’s no annual membership fee. Members of this club get an exclusive, discounted rate, and earn points towards discounted and free Newark Airport parking. On the club’s app, you will be able to manage your reservations, view your profile and point count, and use your smartphone for easy pickup and checkout.
- Flexible Newark Airport Parking: Short-term and long-term Newark Airport parking options are available at our off-site location. Customers can choose to self-park or request valet parking services. No matter what accommodations you need, you can rest assured that you and your car will receive only the best care.
- Security & Peace of Mind: Why park at the unsupervised onsite Newark Airport parking lots when you can park your car in our fenced-in, monitored parking facility? When you choose to park with us, you can leave your worries behind. We will look after your car while you experience the best that Orlando has to offer.
- Car Maintenance at Newark Airport Long Term Parking: Does your car need a tune-up? Why not use the time away to get your car back up to speed? Our knowledgeable staff can wash or detail your car, fill your tank, and change your oil while you are away so you can come home to a clean and safe vehicle for a stress-free ride home.
- Electric Car Charging: At Newark Airport Long Term Parking, we’ve got something to accommodate all needs and our eco-friendly drivers have not been left out. Electric car charging stations by ChargePoint are here to accommodate these types of vehicles. We’ll return your car to you fully charged.
- Pickup By Text: This convenient feature makes it easy for you to get picked up with the click of a few buttons, no phone call or waiting required!
Make a reservation online today for your trip to Orlando, Florida and learn why we’re known as the All-Stars of Newark Airport parking! We’re looking forward to seeing you.