San Francisco, CA – Travel Destination
Courtesy of Our Newark Airport Parking Company
San Francisco, CA is at the top of the list of places to visit for most travelers. It is the cultural center of northern California and loaded with famous tourist attractions. Here you will find the world-renowned Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman’s Wharf, and the Palace of Fine Arts. “The City by The Bay” has amazing restaurants with a wide variety of cuisines, plus the nightlife is diverse and plentiful. Here are a few must-see attractions in San Francisco provided by our Newark Airport parking company.
Main Attractions in San Francisco, CA
- The Golden Gate Bridge: Take a drive across the iconic San Francisco landmark and enjoy the stunning view of the bay. Better yet, do it at night when the bridge is lit by floodlights.
- Fisherman’s Wharf: Amazing seafood restaurants and street entertainers make this one of the most popular tourist attractions in the nation. While you are there, organize a fishing charter!
- Golden Gate Park: Stroll the magnificent gardens and tour a museum or two. Golden Gate Park is home to the de Young Museum and the California Academy of Sciences.
- Chinatown: San Francisco is home to the largest Chinatown outside of Asia. It is filled with unique restaurants, theaters and teahouses.
- Alcatraz: In the center of the San Francisco Bay lies Alcatraz island, home of the notorious prison. Famous criminals like Al Capone used to call Alcatraz home.
Things to Do in San Francisco, CA
- Hike Twin Peaks: Made famous by films and television, Twin Peaks are uninhabited and offer spectacular views. Hiking trails snake over the north and south peaks.
- Enjoy High Tea at the Fairmont San Francisco on Nob Hill: Experience high tea at one of the most elegant hotels on earth. They serve High Tea on weekends in the Fairmont’s Laurel Court.
- Watch Baseball at AT&T Park: The San Francisco Giants call AT&T Park home, and it’s a great place to watch professional baseball. If you can’t catch a game, you could schedule a tour of the park instead.
- Explore Napa Valley: An hour and a half from the city lies Napa Valley, home to some of the best wineries in the nation. The scenery is jaw dropping, and it goes without saying that the food and wine are exceptional.
- Go to a concert at The Fillmore: This historic venue became popular during the 1960s and still hosts live musical acts today.
When to Visit San Francisco, CA
Unlike most other cities, San Francisco is warm during the fall. From September through November enjoy balmy days without the rush of tourists during the summer months. Hotel rates are lower in the fall, and the sometimes unpredictable weather tends to behave during this time of year. The lowest rates of the year are during the winter months, but be sure to pack a jacket for the cold and drizzly weather.
Choose Our Newark Airport Parking Location
Savvy travelers choose our Newark Airport parking location when flying out of EWR because it’s secure, reliable and offers great rates. Here are a few reasons you should park with us while enjoying your trip to San Francisco, CA.
- Secure Newark Airport Parking: The safety of your car is the last thing you want to think about while exploring San Francisco. Our secure facility is surrounded by sturdy fencing and is monitored 24 hours a day by our high-tech video surveillance system. You won’t find this level of security parking at EWR.
- Save Money with The LTP Club: This is one of our most popular ways to save money, and it’s free for all of our customers. Members get exclusive discounts on their daily parking rates and earn points toward free parking days. It’s all done using our website or free app which you can download to your smartphone making it a convenient money saving option.
- Short or Long-Term Parking Solutions: Flexibility keeps our customers returning to our Newark Airport parking lot. You may park your own vehicle or use our valet service. And we welcome you to park with us for both your long term and shorter trips.
- Convenient Car Maintenance Services: While you are exploring San Francisco, our staff can perform an oil change, detail your car, or even fill your tank up with gas. We have an array of services to make your life easier so you can enjoy your vacation knowing your vehicle is in great hands.
- Electric Charging Stations Available: Electric vehicles can be charged at our Newark Airport parking location, giving you one less thing to worry about.
When booking your flight to San Francisco, CA out of EWR, be sure to make a reservation with us for your Newark Airport parking needs. Enjoy your trip!