Parking at Newark Airport (EWR) can be chaotic, and most of the time it’s simply easier to park and fly in Newark. At Newark Airport Long Term Parking, we offer off-site parking that’s affordable, safe, and convenient. With us, it only takes three steps to go from planning a trip to boarding your flight! Here’s how to do it:
Make a Reservation
First and foremost, we suggest you make a reservation with our EWR parking company. This process is simple – just follow these steps:
- First, head to our Reservations page.
- Next, select what date and time you will arrive at our lot as well as what date and time you will depart our lot.
- Click the “Quote” button.
- We will provide a valet parking quote and a self-parking quote. Choose which one you prefer.
- Next, add on the car care services you would like.
- Input your personal details and your vehicle details.
- After that, provide your payment information and confirm your reservation.
- You’ll receive a confirmation email and we’ll reserve a parking spot for your dates right away!
After you’ve made your reservation, drive to our lot on the day of your flight. Pull up to the lobby area and check in with one of our friendly staff members. If you chose valet parking, simply hand over your keys and you’re done! If you chose self-parking, follow our staff member’s directions for where to park your car.
Board the Shuttle
Once your car is driven away or safely parked, simply head to our shuttle boarding area. Our fast, comfortable shuttles make trips to and from EWR on a regular basis, which makes park and fly in Newark easy. When a shuttle pulls around, simply climb aboard. We’ll take care of your luggage for you! Then, just enjoy the short trip to EWR. We’ll drop you off right at your terminal and unload your luggage. Then, just head into the airport and board your plane!
Don’t settle for Newark Airport parking. Choose to park and fly in Newark instead. Make a reservation with NALTP today.